Test of Academic Proficiency Full-Length Practice Test
The online practice test is designed to simulate the actual testing experience. Separate practice tests are available for Reading Comprehension, Language Arts and Writing, and Mathematics, or you may purchase a bundle of all three practice tests. Each practice test includes multiple-choice questions representative of the actual test, and the Language Arts and Writing practice test also includes sample strong and weak responses to a sample written assignment, as well as score scales, to help you assess the quality of your writing.
Each Practice Test Includes:
- Convenient access from any computer connected to the Internet
- Full-length, interactive test simulations
- Immediate feedback on your performance for the multiple-choice questions
- A realistic online experience similar to an actual computer-based testing environment
View a sample practice test.
$17.95 for a single practice test; $29.95 for the bundle of all three practice tests
How Do I Take an Online Practice Test?
- Click Buy Now to visit the ILTS Practice Tests page and purchase a test. A free sample practice test is available for review before purchasing a test.
- After you purchase a test, you may begin taking the test immediately. You will also receive an email providing the link to access the practice test.
- Click the link in the email to begin taking the practice test. Or, at your convenience, return to the ILTS Practice Tests page and and log in to begin taking your practice test.
While you are testing, you may pause the test and return to it later if you wish; you do not have to finish the test in a single session. When you finish the practice test, you will have instant access to comprehensive feedback on your performance.
After you start your practice test, you will have 30 days to access and complete it.
Copyright © 2013 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.
Evaluation Systems, Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004