Test of Academic Proficiency Full-Length Practice Test
The online practice test is designed to simulate the actual testing experience. Separate practice tests are available for Reading Comprehension, Language Arts and Writing, and Mathematics, or you may purchase a bundle of all three practice tests. Each practice test includes multiple-choice questions representative of the actual test, and the Language Arts and Writing practice test also includes sample strong and weak responses to a sample written assignment, as well as a score scale, to help you assess the quality of your writing.
Each practice test offers:
- Convenient access from any computer connected to the Internet
- Full-length, interactive test simulations
- Immediate feedback on your performance for the multiple-choice questions
- A realistic online experience similar to an actual computer-based testing environment
View a sample practice test.
$17.95 for a single practice test; $29.95 for the bundle of all three practice tests
Purchasing and accessing your practice test
- Click Buy Now to visit the ILTS Practice Tests page and purchase a test. A free sample practice test is available for review before purchasing a test.
- After you purchase a test, you may begin taking the test immediately. You will also receive an email providing the link to access the practice test.
- Click the link in the email to begin taking the practice test. Or, at your convenience, return to the ILTS Practice Tests page and log in to begin taking your practice test.
Taking the practice test
You will have 30 days to access your practice test, beginning on the date of activation.
Each practice test includes field-specific directions similar to those that will be presented in the actual test. Practice test questions may include graphics, audio materials, and writing assignments, as appropriate. There is currently only one version of each practice test.
While you are testing, you may pause the test and return to it later if you wish; you do not have to finish the test in a single session.
Your practice test can be submitted for scoring only once, but it will be available for your review until the end of your subscription period (30 days). After you submit your practice test for scoring, you will receive immediate results showing your objective-level performance on multiple-choice questions. You may also review the correct responses along with an explanation of why the response is correct.
Copyright © 2014 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.
Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004