ILTS Test Preparation Webinar
The Evaluation Systems group of Pearson is pleased to invite Illinois educator preparation candidates to participate in a webinar on how to prepare to retake an Illinois Licensure Testing System (ILTS) test.
Two sessions have been scheduled:
- Thursday, September 15, 2016, from 9:00–10:00 a.m. central time
- Friday, September 16, 2016, from 12:30–1:30 p.m. central time
There will be time during each session for participants to ask questions about the ILTS program.
To join the online meeting:
- For the September 15, 2016, from 9:00–10:00 a.m. session (Meeting Number 805 869 961), click on the following link:
Access September 15 Webinar Session
For the September 16, 2016, from 12:30–1:30 p.m. session (Meeting Number 800 500 242), click on the following link:
Access September 16 Webinar Session
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- Enter the meeting password: ilts
- Click "Join Now."
To hear the audio, you must join the teleconference as instructed below. The audio portion of the meeting is not broadcast over the Internet.
To join the teleconference:
To hear the audio portion of the webinar, call the number below and enter the conference code when prompted.
Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-554-0877
Conference Code: 297 308 5164
- Go to https://pearsononline.webex.com/pearsononline/mc
- On the left navigation bar, click "Support"
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the webinar.